With several locations across the country, PACE Mental Health provides hope for adults and adolescents struggling with mental and behavioral health challenges. Blending traditional behavioral health services with modernized holistic approaches, our mental health clinics offer opportunities for growth and change. Take some time to learn more about PACE Mental Health.
About PACE Mental Health Behavioral Health Services
When it comes to helping patients heal with psychiatric disorders therapy, PACE Mental Health offers a variety of evidence-based approaches. Instead of treating the condition, our behavioral health services cater to the whole person. From PACE Mental Health Houston to PACE Mental Health Springfield VA, Our multidisciplinary staff members at PACE locations throughout the country teach patients how to overcome their issues and also experience a brighter future.
What We Treat
Whether you’re an adult or you need compassionate care for your child, a professional PACE Mental Health therapy psychiatrist can help. We offer psychiatric evaluation, consultation, and care for a variety of conditions select one below to learn more:
- Orange County Adjustment Disorder Therapy
- Houston Anxiety Therapy
- Huntington Beach Bipolar Disorder Therapy
- Child and adolescent counseling for disorders like ADHD, Conduct Disorder, various disruptive behavior disorders, and Childhood Depression
- Houston Neurodevelopmental Disorders Therapy (Autism, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Asperger’s)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Orange County Eating Disorder Treatment
- Sleep disorders
- Social Phobia
- Stress and anger management
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
The Path to Healing Begins at PACE Mental Health
At PACE Mental Health, our goal is to improve your life without disrupting it. For this reason, we offer flexible appointment scheduling and short wait times. We want to ensure that patients who seek our help have access to the individualized care and attention they deserve.